Travel and end-of-course activities, inter-university collaboration, end-of-course for Technical Architecture Schools, Universities, and Postgraduate Courses.
Student trips in collaboration with the most prestigious universities of architecture.
Travel where to learn and have fun, thanks to the routes and the organization of a young and dynamic staff that is able to make the trip more pleasant in all aspects. The proposed itineraries are like the professionals, but with a lower expenditure on hotels, travel and diets.
Proposals to achieve the highest level of student achievement; The choice of youth hostels or pensions for accommodation, flying at Low Cost or avoiding the plane if not necessary, using the coach whenever possible.
You are free to follow our advice or establish your own route, under our advice, to achieve the formative objectives your group needs.
We have agreements with universities for these student trips valid as university credits.
We work side by side with the teacher in charge of the group for a perfect planning of the trip.
We take care of:
– Advice on the best itinerary according to the purpose of the trip or guided tour.
– Reservation of rooms and organization of presentations and seminars.
– Contacts at destination with renowned architects and designers.
– Research and documentation of the sites and cities to visit.
– Integral management of the logistics of the trip (Transportation, accommodation, support, visas, etc …)
– Purchase tickets at museums, concerts and exhibitions.
The tour, trip or activity, can be part of an educational itinerary. The study trips of technical schools of architecture and universities fall within the curriculum of the course valued with credits valid for the achievement of the career of architecture or engineering.
We organized events and seminars for architectural universities where participation in the different parts of the program provided study credits.
If a university wants to organize an intensive excursion for students or an educational trip, we can offer cheap options with overnight stays in hostels or changing the plane by bus when possible.