Pamplona is a city built on the top of a hill, which still retains its structure and walls of the old fortified city and an interesting extension of the nineteenth century.
One of the most prominent but less known Rafael Moneo’s projects is placed at the top of the walled hill. A splendid rehabilitation that demonstrates a great respect for heritage.
During this guided tour we will visit some of the most emblematic buildings of the architecture of Pamplona, rehabilitation and interesting interior works.
We will visit the University area and we will approach the award-winning Equestrian Center Ultzama, a project by architect Patxi Mangado, and also the Zuasti Sport Club and the Centro Parriquial San Jorge, both by Tabuenca & Leache.
– Preparation of the itinerary
– Guided tours with an architect
– 01 night in 3* hotel with breakfast
– 02 meals
– Private bus according to program
– Entrance ticket
– Flight management
– Combine with other programs
Guided visits in Pamplona:
– Navarra General Archive (Moneo).
– Labrit Gateaway(Pereda-Pérez).
– Joyería D. (Vaillo + Irigaray) Lunch (included) at El Mercao restaurant (Vaíllo + Irigara).
– Citadel and Castle tour.
– Congresos Palace and Navarra Auditorium / Bastion (Mangado).
– New Bus Station (Blasco, Tabuenca, Sagastume).
– CIVICAN (Manuel Blasco)
Transfer to the outskirts of Pamplona: – Ultzama Equestrian Centre (Mangado).
– Zuasti Sport Club (Mangado).
-Jorge Church (Tabuenca&Leache).
Lunch break (included).
In the afternoon, guided visits:
– San Juan Health Center (Mangado). Navarra’s University Campus:
(AH, Carvajal, Mangado, Vicens etc)
– CIB. Biomedical Research Centre (Vaillo + Irigaray + Galar).