Educational trips designed for students in collaboration with the most prestigious universities of architecture around the world.
Travel where to learn and have fun, thanks to the routes and the organization of a young and dynamic staff that is able to make the educational trip more pleasant in all aspects. The proposed itineraries are like the professionals, but with a lower expenditure on hotels, travel and diets.
Proposals to achieve the highest level of student achievement; the choice of youth hostels or pensions for accommodation and avoiding the plane if not necessary on long trips, using the coach whenever possible.
You are free to follow our advice or establish your own route, under our advice, to achieve the formative objectives your group needs.
We have agreements with universities for travel programs valid as university credits.
We work side by side with the teacher in charge of the group for a perfect planning of the trip.
We take care of:
– Advice on the best itinerary according to the purpose of the trip.
– Contacts at destination with renowned architects and designers.
– Reservation of rooms and organization of presentations and seminars at destination.
– Research and documentation of the sites and cities to visit.
– Integral management of the logistics of the trip (Transport, lodging, accompaniment, visas, etc …)
– Purchase tickets at museums and exhibitions.
Check our destinations proposal for the educational trip!
The tour or trip can be part of an educational itinerary. The study trips of technical schools of architecture and universities fall within the curriculum of the course valued with credits valid for the achievement of the career of architecture or engineering.
We organized events and seminars for architectural universities where participation in the different parts of the program provided study credits.
If a university wants to organize an intensive excursion for students or an educational trip, we can offer cheap options with overnight stays in hostels or changing the plane by bus when possible.