Our tours, events and travel programs are intended mainly to the updating of the professional competences of the professionals, and in companies and organizations; as well as for university study trips.
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. acts as organizer of the full trip, guided tour or event; being a legal travel agency with license GC-002939. And being able in turn to subcontract to other travel agencies, tour operators, receptive, and other suppliers, all necessary services (flights, hotels, buses, restaurants, etc …).
Visits include a complete professional program tailored specifically for architects, allowing you to deduct the trip travel expense. Visits and trips only takes place with a minimum number of participants stipulated in each case.
The terms and conditions of payment, cancellations and changes are described below.
1) The client approves in writing, via registration form or e-mail, the offer issued by Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. communicated via web page or PDF. The approval of the offer is binding for the client.
2) The customer will have to pay the price of the entire circuit that the client has reserved to Arquitectura Lúdica S.L after it confirms the availability. Upon receipt of this payment, the order is binding for the Tour Operator.
3) If there is not the minimum number of participants required for the trip at the time specified on each trip, it will be canceled and the payment of the reservation made to Lodic Architecture SL will be refunded.
4) If the client does not make the payments of the offer issued by the Tour Operator, after approval of the offer, the tour operator has the right to cancel the agreement. In such case, Arquitectura Lúdica S.L has the right to charge a fee corresponding to a cancellation fee.
5) The customer has the right to cancel the order. The cancellation must be in writing and is effective upon receipt by Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. The client must pay a cancellation fee to Arquitectura Lúdica S.L for the ground services. The amount will be determined by the prior time before the start of the program when the cancellation is made.
Once air tickets are issued, they will generate 100% of the expenses, unless the rate permits changes or full or partial refunds. In any case, it will comply with the conditions established by the service provider, which are subject to penalties and / or restrictions and are summarily contained on the obverse of the document of deposit and / or invoice.
6) The tour operator reserves the right to change the schedule and schedule according to the availability of requested services, and weather conditions. Arquitectura Lúdica S.L reserves the right to change travel details.
7) Prices quoted are per person for a group of a certain minimum size.
8) At prices do not add VAT.
9) Arquitectura Lúdica S.L reserves the right to change prices according to unforeseen changes in the subcontractors charged to Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
In the case of loose services, the agency acts as a mere agent / intermediary of the true service provider, not responding to the performance of the contract, but will respond to the information prior to the service with a description of the services and conditions thereof Are provided, to which will be added what is described in each case in each brochure, service voucher or travel document / title.
10) Arquitectura Lúdica S.L has the right to modify the travel date without liability for compensation to the client for any circumstance of force majeure that prevents the trip organized at the agreed time. Such a case could be, for example, a strike by the staff of an airline operating as a subcontractor to the Tour Operator.
11) Price: It will be paid at the latest for the approval of the combined travel offer or the delivery of the documentation in the loose service. In the combined trip, the prices can be revised, both upwards and downwards, according to variation of exchange rates, transport tariffs, fuel costs, taxes and subsequent taxes, before 20 days of departure date. They will not be revised upwards in the loose services, except in exceptional cases.
Exclusions: Visas, airport taxes and / or entrance and exit taxes, vaccination certificates, parking expenses, extras such as coffees, wines, spirits, mineral waters not included, special dietary regimes – even in the cases of Full board or half board, laundry and ironing, optional hotel services.
Alterations: In case of alterations, the client will be informed that he will give up or accept the alterations of the services with the corresponding price variation.
The consumer is obliged to communicate any breach of contract execution immediately.
All users, without exception (children included), must keep in order their personal, family (paternal permits), visas and corresponding sanitary documents, whether the passport or ID, according to the laws of the country or countries visited. The Agency declines all responsibility for acts of this nature, being on account of the consumer any expense that originates.
Guided Tours and Getaways:
1) The client must approve in writing (via e-mail or contract) the offer issued by Artchitectours. Approval of the offer is binding for the client.
2) The customer must pay 50% of the price of the entire circuit contracted in writing as a deposit before the tour, after the tour confirms the availability. Upon receipt of this payment, the order is binding for Artchitectours.
3) The second payment of the contracted services must be made no later than 10 days before the date of completion of the tour. Tours on Sundays and on holidays have a surcharge of 20%
4) If the client does not make the payments of the offer issued by Artchitectours, prior approval of the offer, Artchitectours has the right to cancel the agreement. In such case, Artchitectours is entitled to charge a fee corresponding to a cancellation fee.
5) The customer has the right to cancel the order. The cancellation must be in writing and is effective upon receipt by Artchitectours. The client must pay a cancellation fee to Artchitectours, the amount will be determined by the prior time before the start of the program when the cancellation is made.
– Any dispute shall be resolved at the Barcelona Court of Justice in Spain.
The itineraries are not the tourist packages within the meaning of the Combined Travel Law and therefore the general terms and conditions for package travel do not apply. This mainly applies to the right of participants to cancel a trip – for whatever reason – for free or against office expenses. Clauses 5 of the previous contract are applicable to all cancellations.
We recommend that the client purchase travel insurance that covers the cancellation fee for that purpose.
© Artchitectours. All rights reserved.