The current architectural model is in crisis, both financially and conceptually. In this regard, the City Hall of Barcelona approved, in 2000, a new plan to transform the old industrial area of Poblenou into a center of new activity, converting the neighborhood into the experimental district of the 22 @ district planning ordering.
The 22 district in Barcelona is leading a new model of a compact city, where the most innovative companies coexist with research and technology centers, residential houses, facilities and green areas.
Integrated with the old industrial heritage, modern living energy networks, telecommunications, central air conditioning and selective waste collection coexist in the area. The design of these new networks prioritizes energy efficiency and the responsible management of natural resources.
– Preparation of the itinerary
– Guided tours with an architect
– 01 night in hotel with breakfast
– 02 meals
– Private bus according to program
– Entrance ticket
– Flight management
– Combine with other programs
22@: the transformation of Poblenou.
– Mediatic (Cloud-9), the emblematic headquarters of the digital world and a vehicle for the dissemination of new technologies, conceived as a socially open civic space.
– Ecourban (William McDonough), complex that integrates residential, commercial and tourist use, designed with bioclimatic design and renewable energy criteria.
– Banc de Sang i Teixits (SaAS Sabaté associats), a maximum energy efficiency building.
– Forum, Plaça Fotovoltáica and Purifying plant.
– Districlima, urban distribution network of heat and cold for use in heating, cooling and hot water.
– Mobility networks and pneumatic waste collection.