The Spaniards often say their capital “has a lot of life” and it’s true. Nowhere in Europe are people so willing to enjoy and absorb what the city offers. Discover the most interesting projects of interior design and design in Madrid and learn from our guide architect about the history and architecture of the city.
You will fall in love with Madrid for its rich combination of history, cosmopolitan attitude, climate and contagious enthusiasm.
It is a city with many new designers, all talented with a bright future, which blend from handicrafts to the latest technology.
This guided tour will take you to the best and most current sites featuring design and interior design in Madrid: shops, hotels and restaurants, among other extremely charming locals, often unknown by tourists. We will visit works by local architects and interior designers, and also other works by internationally recognized firms such as Jean Nouvel, Norman Foster or Philippe Starck.
– Preparation of the itinerary
– Guided tours with an architect
– 1 night in hotel with breakfast
– 2 meals
– Private bus according to program
– Entrance ticket
– Flight management
– Combine with other programs
We will start by visiting the interior of the Matadero Madrid (Arturo Franco). Lunch included. In the afternoon we will head to the Hotel Puerta América (Jean Nouvel) and the Roca Show Room (Lamela). We will also visit the studio / house/ office: Acero – Joaquin Torres. We recommend (not included) dinner at the Restaurante La Manduca De Azagra (Patxi Mangado).
– Custo Shop (Teresa Sapey).
– Hotel De Las Letras (V. Figueras).
– Prada Shop (Roberto Baciocchi).
– Hotel Room Mate (Tomás Alía).
– Jesús Del Pozo (Campo Baeza).
– Rest. Udon (Girbau & Mateu).
– Rest. Estado Puro (James & Mau).
– Ivory Press (Norman Foster).
– Pan De Lujo and Nikey restaurant (Ignacio Garcia De Vinuesa).
– Bar El Tomate (Sandra Tarruella).
– Teatriz restaurant (Phillippe Starck).
© Artchitectours. All rights reserved.